WordPress Webmaster Host & Manage Service!
Modern website software must be updated & managed! Our host & manage service is for business owners that not only require hosting, but software updates management and service. We make WordPress (core, theme & application) hosting & updates management a priority; we work to protect client assets and we get familiar with our client’s actual business! Our WordPress Webmaster Host & Manage Service includes:
I. Standard Customer Service, Accountable & Human!
- No contractual traps
- Responsive support: phone and email
- Management of digital assets
- The intention is to support busy people!
II. Standard WordPress Use & Marketing Support
- Experienced Professional Marketing Consultation & Support
- Regular Email & Video Education
- Instruction On Website Features
- Search Engine & Social Network Guidance
III. Standard WordPress Host
- WordPress Installation
- Domain Name Server (DNS) Mapping Setup
- Managed VPS Hosting, Configured Solely For WordPress Management
- Page Load Best Practices
- Monthly Backup, Entire Theme File & Content Database
IV. Standard WordPress Management
- Basic Front Level WordPress Security
- Website Admin Monitoring
- Major Release Planning For Seamless Upgrades
- WordPress Upgrade Release & Security Patch Management
- WordPress Theme & Application Upgrade Release & Security Patch Management
- Admin Status setup, meaning you own & control your website
V. We handle it all for $69 Per Month!
Some Items Outside The Scope Of These Services include:
- Cancellation: you can cancel monthly services with us anytime so long as it is understood cancellation is effective the last day of the month we are notified
- Education: up to one (1) hour of on board website use education is included, plus ongoing educational resources (newsletter email and video support) and we will always support general questions responsively
- Design/Development: new design, development, 3rd party application research & setup or content creation work must be executed as a specific project and are outside the scope of this service.
- 3rd Party Applications: we advocate you have us vet all apps, but in the event 3rd party applications (= other software) are added to the website – performance is a responsibility of that provider
- E- Commerce websites requires a different support plan – see ‘E-Commerce Management Plan’
- Management status: responsibility for protecting & encrypting passwords and local web device management is website owner’s
- Advanced Security & Malware Cleaning: we offer a top security option for WordPress websites as an option (see: ‘Advanced Security’ )