WordPress Webmaster Host & Manage Service!
Our host & manage service is for business owners that want responsive support from people that know & understand their business. We make WordPress (core, theme & application) updates management a priority and we work to protect client assets. Our expert WordPress Webmaster Host & Manage Service include:
I. Standard Customer Service, Accountable & Human!
- No contractual traps
- We answer the phone and email!
- Responsive support
- Management of digital assets
- The intention is to support busy people!
II. Standard WordPress Use & Marketing Support
- Experienced Professional Marketing Consultation & Support
- Regular Email & Video Education
- Instruction On Website Features
- Search Engine & Social Network Guidance
III. Standard WordPress Host
- WordPress Installation
- Domain Name Server (DNS) Mapping Setup
- Managed VPS Hosting, Configured Solely For WordPress Management
- Page Load Best Practices
- Monthly Backup, Entire Theme File & Content Database
IV. Standard WordPress Management
- Basic Front Level WordPress Security
- Website Admin’ Monitoring
- Major Release Planning For Seamless Upgrades
- WordPress Upgrade Release & Security Patch Management
- WordPress Theme & Application Upgrade Release & Security Patch Management
- Basic SEO Tools Setup
- Admin Status setup, meaning you own & control your website
V. We handle it all for $69 Per Month!
Limited or Outside The Scope Of These Services:
- Cancellation: you can cancel monthly services with us anytime so long as it is understood cancellation is effective the last day of the month we are notified
- Education: one (1) hour extensive on board education for website owners & their employees included, plus we provide ongoing educational resources (newsletter email, direct email and video support) and we always support general questions responsively.
- Design/ Development: new design, development, 3rd party application research & setup or content creation work must be executed as specific projects and are outside the scope of this service.
- 3rd Party Applications: we advocate you have us vet’ all apps, but in the event 3rd party applications (= other software) are added to the website their performance is a responsibility of that provider
- Admin status: places responsibility for protecting & encrypting passwords and the manage of local device management in the owners’ hands
- Advanced Security & Malware Cleaning: we offer the top security option for WordPress as an option, a better option than what is included standard (see: advanced security option )