Our Advanced Website Security Plan offers heavy-duty security, a Firewall, an SSL certificate, and we install a CDN.
It makes this plan better than the others and it’s (competitively) cheap!!
- Firewall > Analyzes and identifies malicious traffic, then blocks would-be attackers before they can access the website
- Malware Scanning – Daily scans for malware, vulnerabilities, site errors, and out-of-date software
- Brute Force Protection – Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user, if someone is trying to guess your password they’ll be locked out at 4 attempts
- File Change Detection – Email alerts showing any file changes, so you can see any change that occurs
- 404 Detection – Lockout IPs that commit multiple 404 errors
- Strong Password Enforcement – Set user levels (admins, editors, users, etc.) and require strong passwords
- Lock Out Bad Users – Bot blacklist identification & blocking, also too many failed login attempts blocking
- Away Mode – When there is downtime the dashboard can be set up for inaccessibility
- Hidden Login Pages – Special non-default URL can be set up for login pages
- Database Backup – Monthly website and website database backs ups
- Two- factor Authentication – Required password AND secondary code sent to phone can be setup
- User Security Check – Reporting for if/ when a user account is insecure
- Security Grade Reports – Advises on if there are website weaknesses, like a new plugin behind on its updates
$16 per month
* Security is NOT an absolute; it is an ongoing process and it must be managed as such. The threat landscape is constantly evolving AND SO should your security effort. Security is about risk reduction, NOT risk elimination because the risk will never be zero. It’s about using security controls that best address threats as they pertain to a website. This is as much about securing and hardening our personal-local environment, our online behaviors, connection with browsers/SSL, and our internal processes, as it is physically configuring a website installation.
** Upon request, if there is a need for blacklist(s) remediation, there would be time- based cost for submissions to blacklisting entities. In these cases, we follow their required steps, but cannot guarantee their acceptance.