While the online space allows modern business owners to chase clients all over the globe, the average consumer prefers to shop for products & services locally. With Local NJ SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Small Business we’re talking about getting visible to qualified shopping consumers in a locally specific geographic area. In fact, local NJ SEO is necessary for any serious business!
Define Local NJ SEO for Small Business
Local NJ SEO is a means for getting your website pages high in local search engine results, but also via various citations, listings, and other locally useful references. The goal is traffic, direct calls and lead contact form submissions from qualified searching consumers. Maybe chatter online, including the sharing of our brand and its content to others, is a result and a welcome possibility.
Rather than advertising, which is an interruption, local SEO works on visibility to the eyeballs already looking for your product or service. A locally visible search engine optimized website & overall web presence is how small businesses grow! Every day more prospective leads go to the search engines for what they want & need. Most will not venture past the first, maybe in particular cases the 2nd page of a search engine results page (SERP). It’s why your NJ business needs local SEO!
The Benefits of Local SEO
- Local SEO is the least costly form of marketing and advertising.
- Local SEO is not an interruption like advertising, often wasted on the uninterested eyeballs.
- Local SEO offers more than one option for visibility including website pages, blog posts, listings, reviews and the ‘Local Map Pack‘ area of a Google search results page.
- Local SEO builds a brand identity for the most important locally targeted keywords.
- Local SEO attracts only the most qualified (by their very effort, searching) local traffic.
- Local SEO brings much better lead conversion potential!
- Website Content Driven Authority > It all starts here, ground zero for any competitive presence
- Target Keywords > the repeated use of the keywords local consumers actually search
- Google My Business Tools > you’ve got to have them all and they must all be verified
- Search & Directory Listings > broad accurate name > address > phone > hours > description > categorization listings and citations
- Reviews > it is necessary to consistently recruit good reviews
- Reliable detailed data points tracking and analysis
- Good technology, code and much much more …
And those are just some of the more fundamental local SEO signals necessary to begin to give Google the competitive signals it seeks to compare and rank competitive businesses. Depending on the competition Geographic- targeting, Blogging, Social Media, Schema coding, Link- build and/or local PR efforts may be worth pursuing. To learn more about what NJ Small Business SEO can do for your business, give us a call – we’d love to answer your questions today!