YouTube And Video Are Likely To Generate Business!
Websites offer a wealth of detailed and specific information about your business. Better yet, a website is your brand online! However, does it really matter how new clients find your business? Whether it’s the discerning buyer who will read through your website pages. Or maybe its’ a Facebook oriented person. Maybe they come via a directory listing or a friendly referral. And nowadays the chances are they search on YouTube!
A web presence including a website, social network accounts, lots of citations (i.e. your business information listed on other websites, like search directories) and a YouTube channel has become necessary. It is if you wish to cover an opportunity to be visible for potentially qualified new business consumers in any place they go. And by the way, more and more of them prefer video!
Top Reasons Your Business Needs Video And YouTube:
1. People generally prefer video to reading, in fact 5 billion videos are viewed daily
2. YouTube is the 2nd most trafficked website to Google
3. What’s posted to YouTube is automatically indexed by Google; Google owns YouTube and logically favors it in search results
4. YouTube offers free storage for your videos; storage isn’t cheap and video files aren’t light
5. YouTube provides a free media player, a potentially expensive application to host on your website; video files uploaded to YouTube acquire ‘media player embed code’ for simple use on other website pages making it easy to add video to your website
6. YouTube embedded viewings (on other websites, including yours) are counted as competitive relevance for that content … or SEO
7. YouTube embedded videos can be used in any social network and across your entire web presence of citations and channels
8. Other website or social network account owners can embed your videos from YouTube, potentially exposing you to even more people
9. People can subscribe to a YouTube channel meaning that when you put a new video up they get it direct via email
10. 59% of executives surveyed agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic they are more likely to choose video
A reason for concern can be that other company videos are displayed on the right side of a Youtube’ channel page. There may even be some competitive advertising. It’s because the channel is FREE, but there is a paid option to rid your channel of any potential distractions. There are also other video host aggregators out there, some dedicated to particular industries or locations and even those strictly paid with no advertising; however, it’s unlikely any of them will ever touch Youtube’s traffic potential for your business.
Recent And Related: