What Should Home Inspector Website (s) Have?
Because Home Inspectors are usually chosen by people in one of two ways, 1) friendly referral or 2) identification by visible web presence, the website is a crucial part of any Home Inspection business success story. In fact, it is rare that a Home Inspector or Home Inspection Company even meets a new client until the inspection has been scheduled.
Most new prospects are home buyers and it’s inevitable they will be searching online for new homes, community and school info, real estate agents, mortgage assistance and a home inspector. Because selling to them directly is rarely an option, the home inspection website (including information- consistent citations) must do the selling! There is no logic in having prospects arrive on a website that is not capable of impressing the most discerning individual. And while most visitors won’t venture past an inspector website’s home page, it’s certainly important to have everything a detailed individual might require – built and ready to impress OR consider them lost.
The Home Inspector Website List
- Website Software: An important decision for any marketer is what software to use to build a website. If ownership, software that advances, endless design and application options, fully responsive rendering on all devices and a means to scale the test of time matters – only WordPress will satisfy. For Home Inspector websites WordPress is simply the best solution.
- Design: Design that makes an impression, plus the ease for navigation to the answers any Home Inspection prospect seeks. Note: while there is a correlation between design and a high-quality Home Inspection service, for the Home Inspector website – new sales likely come down to the information.
- Call To Action: The website must make the reasons why one must hire this home inspector, what’s included, promises, even guarantees and qualifications visible! These are what call a visitor to action. Phone numbers, contact pages, booking applications (in circumstances where it is manageable) are then – necessary!
- Content/ Information: There must be pages dedicated to the different challenges a homeowner will face, including how this home inspector will inspect and report on them. Pages on Termites, Mold, Radon, Rooves, Sewers and more will be the difference with a discerning prospect who wants to know this home inspector is prepared. A blog for timely reporting and coverage also matters!
- Inspection Report: An example of the kind of home inspection report a prospective buyer can expect goes a long way towards building confidence.
- Imagery: It’s quite possible a visitor appreciates visuals, maybe to help discern the types of mold they are seeing. A gallery of images, complete with titles and descriptions is a smart demonstration of home inspector knowledge & experience.
- Applications: Lead capture forms, (in some cases) booking applications, downloadable forms or even an e-commerce engine can be useful additions to a Home Inspector website. If so, it’s all manageable with a WordPress website by Kinetic Knowledge.
- Host And Updates Management: Fast loading pages on any device is a matter of good hosting. What’s more, good website software advances; browsers, search engines, mobile standards, and the entire World Wide Web all constantly advance … and so does WordPress! Advances come by way of software code updates; regular WordPress core, WordPress Theme, and WordPress App updates come and they must be managed.
- SEO: Detail on Home Inspector search engine optimization is for another post, but this is where the Home Inspector competes for qualified searching home buyer (or owner) leads and sales!
Home Inspector Website | Home Inspection Co. Website Marketing Services
We’ve been around 16 years; we are NOT a company that builds our own efficiency at the expense of client service. We understand our client’s business objectives, insist upon listening to questions or concerns and sharing the guidance a client needs in order to make informed marketing decisions. We are a top NJ Home Inspector Website Designer, a specialized WordPress Host And Updates Management service and we also excel for Home Inspection Company SEO . Give us a call at 732 722 5915 or drop any questions you may have here [Contact Us].