Google Tools Setup & Content Management Services
Whether you are a local or nationally targeted business, showing up in the organic ‘local map pack’ area of search results has become an incredibly important search optimization advantage & opportunity! Not only does the ‘map pack’ show up more prominently in a locally executed search results page, but it is pretty much standard for mobile device search results too!
Google offers tools for businesses that, when verified & set up properly, reward your entire web presence with a decided advantage! Having Business Profile Map & Search listings, Search Console, and/or Analytics all synced verified, properly optimized (via NAP, Hours of Operation, keywords, website page reference- links, categorization, descriptions & Reviews), and active with new content supports a decidedly more visible local web presence today!
Google Business Profile Tools Standard Setup Includes:
- Verification to prove it’s you before any true value can take hold
- Optimized Google Map & Search Listings Setup includes optimal page setup, categorization, descriptions, reviews, verification sync with a website, and the optimal set up of all relevant data
- Google Listing & Website Sync
- Google Search Console Setup includes account setup, sitemap submission, 404s review, new page submissions, etc.
- Google Analytics Setup
- Active posting, image upload, Q & A, and reviews management
Learn more about the Local SEO Opportunity (click here).
Learn more about important Search & Directory Citation Listing Services, SEO, and Social Accounts Mgmt. Services:
- Accurate Citations, including setting up consistent & accurate business listings on the search & listing sites, apps, and directories that may factor most into local search engine results
- Ongoing Organic SMM/SEO Plans, including ghost blogging, in-content keyword optimization, and daily strategic Social Media Management Plans
Note: Google reserves the right to change its tools & formats, at will. In the very rare & unlikely event, they do anything to undermine an existing design, it may require re-doing.
Questions About Your Web Presence or Google Tools? Ask Us Below!