Mobile Responsive NOW Required For Marketers!
Hopefully anyone reading Kinetic Knowledge is familiar with mobile responsive website design, including what it actually looks like on a phone. Not so long ago it was only recommended; today it’s NO LONGER a recommendation. Today it is an absolute requirement for the serious marketer!
The number of consumers viewing websites from a mobile device has surpassed those via desktop and, for companies unprepared, it is a problem. Why is it a problem?! Make it unpleasant for a consumer to navigate website information and assume they will leave & look elsewhere. Can you afford to lose the business?
The Top 8 Reasons You Simply Must Be Mobile Responsive!
- Consumers Are Mobile: Your consumers visit via mobile device. Serious marketers want to support the BEST visual experience possible … so they don’t leave!
- Search Engine Indexes: Not just Google, but Bing and the others say they want mobile- friendly responsive content so they only have to crawl & index one page URL per subject.
- Search Engine Rank: Google has announced mobile- friendly content will see a rank advantage because it’s in their best interest to make the search user experience best possible. They’ve hinted non- responsive content may be discouraged or even dropped.
- Cost: Mobile responsive content conforms to all devices eliminating the need to create, manage and incur the cost of 2nd mobile sites or apps’.
- One Digital Footprint: One website with one set of URLS is one SEO and one SMM challenge. Why volunteer to duplicate the effort of ranking two sets of the same pages?
- Consumer Experience: It must be easy to see and to navigate content. Instead of a content presentations on phones where panning, stretching & scrolling across is required, a vertical approach that maintains ‘aspect ratio‘ for all content is what’s best for users.
- Image Experience: Maintaining image ‘ aspect ratio’ versus seeing a quarter or a half of that picture matters when it comes to keeping them interested and on- site!
- Lead Capture: A contact form is where a marketer captures leads. Mobile contact forms automatically adjust to the size of the user’s screen, making it convenient to fill out. Wouldn’t it be terrible to lose a lead because someone thought the contact form was too difficult to complete?
Any WordPress website can be redeveloped mobile friendly. If you’re thinking about going mobile, get in touch with Kinetic Knowledge today so we can tell you more about it. Learn more about mobile responsive websites online or give us a call at (732) 722 5915.
About Kinetic Knowledge
Based in Monmouth County, NJ, Kinetic Knowledge is a full service digital marketing agency offering SEO, PPC, social media, graphic design, e-commerce, content marketing, custom app solutions and mobile website design!
Give us a call to discuss what you’re looking to accomplish today. We can be reached at 732-722-5915 or visit us online at www.kineticknowledge.com