Thinking about video? Maybe for use in an advertising campaign, on a business website and/ or a YouTube channel? If so, you should be!
Video can be the difference- maker for how to present your brand of business to the average buyer. It’s not only something people may enjoy, but it’s certainly easier for them to consume. Here’s a little information for getting started with short video content and ads’.
4 Basic Video Advertising Production Methods For Business
- Recording a conversation with a human being, possibly question and answer
- Recording computer screen maybe to educate on how- to do a task, including talk- narration
- Producing a whiteboard- drawing or graphic images- based presentation, often used to present high level topics like “here’s what we do and how”
- Various methods used to help visualize a storyline that ends in the advertisers’ answer to the topic
What To Consider For Basic Business Video Advertising Production
- Why?; what is the planned outcome of the video?
- Script and or storyboard it; you must plan the video
- Shot list; checklist of what types of audio need to be recorded
- Talent release; getting prior permission from talent outside the advertisers’ organization for use of their likeness without issue or limitation
- Location; scout it for any sound or lighting issues
- Gear; what’s necessary? check the tripod, sound apparatus, existing and backup battery, etc.
- Video editing; trimming to a fixed to a timeline; plan for transition effects, captions, credits & logos
- Audio; working on sounds, voice authoring or music